Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6 and counting...

So I went shopping, got all this stuff, have been making bread everyday and not eating anything processed. And so far its been pretty easy. I still enjoy it and want to continue. LOL. But a few things I have noticed so far:

1. Im not as tired.

2. Im more energetic.

3. Im more ... ehm... regular.

4. I never realized how 'easy' we had it. lol

5. Im not as bloated.

6. My evening carb cravings have gone into double overtime!!

7. My kids LOVE this food way better than the old stuff. :)


My brain is kinda in a battle with itself. Its trying to push itself over a great big GRanola hill!! Im trying to get over the Granola Mom syndrome I was so afraid of. But its hard, I keep getting flashbacks of my friends's mom's FREAKING out over a bag of chips, or milk, or chocolate! And remembering how CRAZY I thought she was. Plus im remembering how uncaring I was about this VERY subject just a few years ago. Im Reformed!! I promise!! Its like this huge light switch Im trying to throw but with only little men in my brain... 'This is the best thing for your kids', 'BUT I DONT WANT TO BE CRAZY!!!!' ' Oh come on, you ALREADY ARE!' 'I DONT WANT TO BE CRAZY CRAZY like her!!' 'No body will notice' ' But its supposted to be sooo hard, and your sooo busy already!' ' We can do it' ..... ect ect ect.... over and over again. Plus its quite hard for me to accept compliments, so everybody and their dog is telling me how awesome I am, and I dont know what to say???

Im just doing what I assume every mom would do. If they were in my shoes. (Or I hope they would do)

No comments:

Post a Comment