Friday, January 7, 2011

Tapped, the bottled water battle. Human concerns part1

So the problem with saying, 'Ok, ok ok, I was wrong, this is really bad___' . Is that all of a sudden you must now challenge all of your former ideas, thoughts and beliefs. Like, Hmmmmm.. I remember someone once saying this to me, I wonder if its true??
So I have been using my trusted NetFlicks to watch documentary after documentary. A few of them have been unbelieveable!!

The education of Shelby Knox (about sexual education in the school systems)
www.netflicks.ca/wimovie/the-education-of-shelby-knox

Frontline: The Vaccine War (obviously about vaccines)
www.netflicks.ca/wimovie/frontline-the-vaccine-war

Maxed Out (about credit card debt and the big companies)
www.netflicks.ca/wimovie/maxed-out

Tapped (about bottled water)
www.netflicks.ca/wimovie/tapped

I am still watching more, So I am going to do a few blogs on these issues. :) I will add more as I go

Tapped:

So I have spent maybe 10min total before my conversion thinking about plastic containers. I had to spend SOME time, cause my kids did drink out of bottles. So I switched to BPA free bottles and moved on.

I saw this movie and thought - Why not? Little did I know that this little movie would change the way I looked at several things. Forever.

It looked at about 6 different reasons why bottled water is lunacy. The sneaky way that information is given to us, like we are stupid. Stealing the water from hick towns and selling our own water to us, for a 1900% profit margin. LOL! Plus the litter is insane!

Anyways... just dont drink bottled water. buy a nice bottle and fill it up yourself at your tap. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment