Friday, February 13, 2009

Finally I can talk about my day...


Enough about the past... Today was a very hectic day. I woke up, sorry was WOKEN up yet again, by Ry like I am everyday. I knew that we were going to his playgroup's v-day party. I couldnt wake Deek up because I also knew I had to go other places after that, so no nappy for him! We finally got out the door at quarter to 10. The party was super sweet! Ry actaully told Nicca to " STOP IT NICCA!!", along with Ryder. He also got "timed out" 5 x in a row.. silly boy. After the party was over we went to Staples. Riley was so good in the store that I bought him a big colouring pad with "cars" as the theme as well as Thomas stickers. We get in the car and I put a sticker on his hand of "Percy" one of Thomas's friends. I always get a kick out of the crazy way sometimes he says things. He started calling him "pussy". Mommy, I love pussy. Mommy Yook(look) Pussy!!! Yes baby, PERCY. Mommy I like pussy. On and on it went about the pussy. Then he stuck the pussy on hin chin and it was, "Mommy!! Where did pussy go?!?" It took everything I had no to laugh.


Words Ry says:

Truck = cock

muffin = noffin

percy = pussy

Yook = look

kumon = come on

biggles = the wiggles

I yuv you = I love you



All in all even I get confused about what hes saying!! LOL!



Words he says right:

because

why not

why

no

yes

no night night time

Joe

Megan

Deacon

I miss you...

the list goes on and on...





Joes b-day is tomorrow, yes v-day is his b-day. I have planned for us to go to a movie and dinner. I really hope he likes it... :)




Shifting

Spreading

Feeling

The sands

Of time

Fall...

1 comment:

  1. My favorite thing Riley says:

    "What doing"

    Oh - And "Sawa!" That's right, he LOVES me!

    Jericho and Kai say "Happy Valentines" and "Happy Birthday Uncle Joe!"

    ReplyDelete