Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My first Rant...
















Well not EVER but here I guess. Deacon is such a happy easygoing little baby. But its a little annoying when we go out and EVERBODY thinks that he is like 3 months old. We weighed him today(his 8 1/2 month birthday, LOL) and he weighs 13 lbs. Thats awsome! He weighed 12 lbs when he was 4months old! He stayed that weight until 3 weeks ago when he had his last surgery. He has finally started gaining! I guess people dont know how hurtful it is when they proceed to tell you stories of how HUGE their child was. Its funny because Riley was a big boy and wherever I went I would tell everybody how big he was. I never knew until now how maybe I was hurting their feelings. Or maybe Im just sensitive. Its like when your pregnant and EVERYBODY loves to come up to you and tell you how HUGE you are! Its like, "Ya, thanks I dont have a mirror at home." Hello people! We know!










Sorry. Got carried away...




The Juthers (Judging mothers)

Every word
That flies like an arrow
Pierces into my self-esteem
Why?
The judges
Are judged
By the judging
Its all too much to bear...

No comments:

Post a Comment