Friday, February 13, 2009

My passion... well you knew I was going to mention it someday!!

So I like passion. I have a chinese symbol on my hip that means "passion". For those peps that know me, which lets face it is all 3 of you! LOL! Know that Im not boring or passive. I have a great skill at having my brain working ALL the time. I know it dosne t seem like it all the time, and it probably isnt what Im supposted to be thinking about. But... its true. Focus Megan... Ok sorry. I finished High School but it was hard. Im not very good at "school". Classrooms and the such just dont do it for me. I got maybe a C in all my subjects. So after High School, I have no clue what I wanted to do. Photography was a passion of mine and I went to BCIT for a little class, but it just didnt pan out. My dad finally hired me out of pity and I started off slow. First I helped organize the shop. I soon discovered that "organizing" also itsnt my "thing". Then he brought me to a mini job site, where I just was the first aid person but also his SLAVE. Or so I felt. I would do odd jobs around... well where ever! (on a side note, we had a guard dog there named Pebbles and he was quite unfriendly. One day he "got off" his leash and took off toward this greyhound. Who was being walked by a young gentleman. He took 2 huge chunks out of this dogs hind quarters before I got there to haul his away. I appoligized to the man and he took off. I was sweating bullets because I knew he could sue me! The next day the young man came back. I said I was sorry again and asked how the dog was. He told me that Pebbles actually bit him as well and they both were ok. I asked if there was anything I could do and he proceeded to ask me out. Weird I know.) Anyway, I hated it! Then he started a new job in North Van, I went out there once a week and cleaned their trailer. Then slowly I started to work "on site". I worked for him for 5 years total. Around year 3 I started to feel actually like I was doing something right and by year 5 I was loving it! I had to stop because of my babies and I will probably never do it again. But in Sept my aunt introduced me to BeautiControl. She had never signed anyone up and I kept bugging her, so one day I just signed myself up! From the get go, I loved everything! I had gotten used to nothing ever doing what it tells you it will. My closet is filled with probably $1000 worth of crap stuff. Im going full bore ahead and hoping to become a director by the end of this year!
So I just got back from a fast lane leadership meeting. I loved it! Everytime anyone lets me talk about BeautiControl, I get outta hand! I shared all my ideas with everyone and they all listened! I feel bad sometimes because people think Im trying to gimmic them into something, when in reality Im just trying to help them reach their dreams. I just wanted to introduce you to my other love.


BeautiControl beauticontrol
How you love?
With your instant manicure
and above.

No comments:

Post a Comment